jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

阿修羅 (ashura) - English

Catch all of the stars
the resolution’s made by me so come
The illusions which are called morals have been gulped down by REALity and vanished - the best

Somebody
Won’t you raise the volume?
Do you know what I mean?
It seems to explode even now 
that one cannot be stopped by anyone

It leeks through visibly your magma 
egoism of its finest
ASHURA laughs - dance - dance   
and bloom decadently out of season Ready go!

take along the dog monkey and green pheasant 
they carried off everything Oh Shit

Even the story which ends with “wonderful”  is
but a picture of hell when you change the angle 
Very Very bad

Everybody
The narcisit wishing for anonymity 
I’ll never know what you mean!
The mask of a victim suits you 
you have no business with lukewarm justice

It’ll shock you
the papier mache’s karma 
the complicit journalism
ASHURA howls 
assemble - assemble and be in nonsensibly high spirits 
Break it now

Let me take you down
Tell me what you’ve done

The merry-go-round of a detached rule
Nobody can stop it!!

If that one runs wild 
a god will be brought to their knees easily too


It leeks through visibly 
your magma 
egoism of its finest

ASHURA laughs - dance - dance and 
bloom decadently out of season

It’ll shock you   
the papier mache’s karma 
the complicit journalism

ASHURA howls 
assemble - assemble and 
be in nonsensibly high spirits

Come now everyone 
Love 
Trap wanna be in temporary paradise

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be crazy 
the brightly burning paradigm

Let me in! Let me out!! Let me go !!!
 Revenge now Yeah!!!!
★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

✩Source: nightskydancer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario