viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2018

Virtual Quest - English

“We promise you the best adventure experience
Our company highly recommends  the latest—-”
Somehow or other  it’s kinda shady

“The feeling of immersion  to the highest degree!”
It seems to sell  yet  I wonder [if it’s really true]
“You don’t need a source of electricity or a code or even a remote control”, they say
What kind of structure is this?
“With the characters, the story, the place  and various other things too
In mind you switch [the game] on”
Preparation finished  “PLAY START”

Countless times  yes countless times resetting
Take this!  It’s an endless continuation
Without getting tired of it  or blinking  go[ing] on a quest
The burning babylon  get it on!

The borderline between virtual and reality
You mustn’t cross it at the last moment
Weak-willed warnings  they already
Can’t stop me anymore
Zombies, devils and alians too
Will all be hauled by my fingertips
Enough that it’ll get scary
Anything will be fulfilled  come on!
I’m the ruler

“We promised you the best adventure experience, but
Read the instructions  properly 
Annd please be aware of  the side effects
If you play to the extremes  the boundary lines will crumble
And you won’t be able to come back ever again”, they say
Oh well

Rejecting obstacles and people who are an unpleasant sight
I get  the status of the  unmatched star
Even though I’m anxious  and want to go back  no question
You too  well then  let’s leap off

The borderline between virtual and reality
If you end up crossing it it gets really dangerous
I lose control
I can neither reset nor retire
Disguising on mars  seems troubling
Morpheus  should be showing up soon
It’s an extremely strange situation
If I come back to my senses
“GAME OVER”

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
✩Source: nightskydancer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario