jueves, 25 de enero de 2018

my girl - English

I watched the swaying floor illuminated by a mirror ball rolling
I'm an outlaw
My heart is stirred tonight
My eyes draw spirals and traps Tinker Bell
Our meeting is in slow motion, then and now

On Friday night; A perfect opportunity that will not repeat itself
I must not become nervous
My heart shakes off with the energetic pace of the dance

There are nights when I get drunk The glass slipped through my fingers
The hand, this hand, even the one hand against me again tonight

On Friday night; An incredibly perfect opportunity
I must not escape
My heart dances to the sound of the signs of your insinuations
So you do not ask me "why?"
There is no reason

Tonight hesitation before your winks, so I'm yours.

Music is immersed in a wonderful wine red sofa
Who are you talking by phone and where is that person?

I am not going to be like an even number that is divided ultra easily
My heart hastens with the beams that my rival throws
But it is a Friday night
A perfect opportunity that will not repeat itself
I must not give up

Tonight you lost the last train, so you are mine.
★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

✩credit: JpopAsia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario