miércoles, 31 de enero de 2018

Taboo - English

Everyday is boring till it’s like clockwork
It’s not like I’m the main actor  everybody is an extra
Those days when I carried my egotism under the calendar
As I make the empty can fly while I hum  the hottest hits

Those memories of frivolous and baseless arguments
If everyone realises that the night sky is boundless   then we can all be travelers
The place where I struggled to reach  is a station with no one
If I look back  darkness floats upon the fickleness of insolent neon colours
that are wrapping up this fleeting life
like the rundown district’s cinemas which seem to have both meetings and partings
In this small world, the kitten that borrows the armour of a lion
If it feels depressed by the evening sun  then, at the fireplace of its house... zzZ

While I was inhaled  and taken advantage of  the transient dream  leaps and bursts
Dent it a little  while forgetting again  for the next day will still be frivolous
It got rubbed in  and I was cornered  without realising, I became a lost child
For it’s too late to come to my senses  and ask “where is this?” after I realised

The pride that I used in replacement of a business card
Other than the occasional maintenance, it was used regularly
the place that I always returned to  is a location with an indifferent charn
while the place that I always dropped by  is five minutes away on foot
I have the directions to a brilliant Eden that’s not placed on a map
Liking it, hating it  in any case, it’s usually a misunderstanding
I ate the piglet that fell in love in the peaceful meadow  without even knowing its name...

While I was inhaled  and taken advantage of  the superficial dream  crumbles and scatters
“I’m not attached”  I sighed again  and cried, incorrigibly
It got rubbed in  and I was cornered  without realising, I became a lost child
No matter how many times, I will not be able to say  ”where is this?” as I come to my senses

After all, one day will recite the incantation that “I’m the only special one”
Thinking this way  even though it is absurd  in any case, it is in order to become an entreaty to a deity at the end
It accumulates  and I destroy it  despite the fact that this is preposterous
Saying that by returning to the earth  I repay my debt  isn’t something that should be conveniently spoken

While I was inhaled  and taken advantage of  the transient dream  leaps and bursts
Dent it a little  while forgetting again  for the next day will still be frivolous
It was rubbed in  and I was cornered  while I still did not know why, I became alone
For it’s too late for me to come to my senses  and ask “who am I?” after I realised

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

✩source: Masqueradelie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario