miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Dreamscape - English

Lukewarm soda Days, Chewing gum inflated meaninglessly
Through the fence, I don’t really understand the expectation and fear, I wonder what they are about
In a world that floats upside down, my body becomes immoderately heavy, I don’t know why
I fall into the centre of an indistinct scenery, and you smiled

Your chocolate colored hair is swaying with a nostalgic scent
I think this maybe a greater story than a fairy tale
Let’s fly over the cloud, we don’t need any wings  We can fly so high
Pointing at the other side of “eternity” we see for the first time, you smiled

“Please don’t leave me, please stay here” I’m unable to say it and I just hold your hands
Why our encounter has to be in a dream?
Please keep it this way, don’t wake me up anymore


Pop songs from the radio, phrases that won’t make anything worse or better
Although we pretend we are sick of them
We still hum them when we are unaware, right
Nothing’s gonna change my life  There is nothing bad about repeating days
But, I still have a feeling that, one day
This world will end like it’s out of battery

I will hold you in my arms wishing “Don’t cry, let me see your smile”
Just like this, in this dream, stop the time, keep it this way
Please, don’t wake me up anymore
I’ll always be true. So please, please love me do!!

“Please don’t leave me, please stay here” I’m unable to say it and I just hold your hands
Why our encounter has to be in a dream? I want to stay by your side forever
Please smile from your heart, I will be wishing this holding you in my arms
Just like this, in this dream, stop the time, keep it this way
However the morning will still take away this sleep

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

✩Source: tumblr mayyatan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario