miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

My favorite monster - English

That thing living inside my head couldn’t keep his mouth shut today either
– Funky Junky Crazy Baby
Even if it has no name,
even if it’s biting and gnawing,
 it’s the most special to me – Cutie Sweetie Pretty Baby

Just kidding! Hallelujah!
What’s that thing called moral?
The one residing inside my head isn’t such a precocious child
– it’s Funky Junky Crazy now
A real intention and an official attitude,
hope and despair,
those words doesn’t matter to this guy
– Cutie Sweetie Pretty, in my brain

We can’t save with love and courage,
monster, I’m begging you for more illusions

BANG!! Angels or devils DANCE!!
“I didn’t hear what you said, or well, I didn’t listen”
PUNK!! Talk as much nonsense as you want PEACE!!
It wasn’t my intention to make this happen but I’m not the one who choses, am I?

Crazy Come, crazy Go! Crazy Girl, Crazy Boy!
This thing living inside my head,
it’s impossible to dislike it – Funky Junky Crazy Myself

That girl over there may behave like a saint
– but once you take their masks off, everyone’s a monster

BANG!! Angels and devils DANCE!!
 Get loose, even all you gods and goddesses
PUNK!! Be as selfish as you want PEACE!!
 What you do now will be carried onto your next life and to the life after that*
GO!! Don’t hold back,
try to drop that inferiority complex
– Ah Hah!CHANCE!! You spend so much time planning for the future,
 but honestly you’re fine without any plan at all
YES!! It’s the revival of the dead,
 Light your fire!NO!!
 If you hesitate – Say “Achoo!”
– I’m not going to end my life halfway

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
✩Source: MAD FAMILY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario