miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Just Like This - English

When you smile, my world gets brighter
And so many stars begin to shine
I don’t wanna see you cry
When you’re feeling so lonely nobody is there for you
But I’m here by your side

Welcome, at this place, beyond illusion YEAH
time and place turn over
it would be a loss not to enter (in it) x2 Now
the more we play, the more I get addicted to it

Look! With more strengh
Come on!(Come on up higher!!)
kick, without being embaressed
Hello!(Say hello out loud!!)
an in a foreign language in subway station writtem grafitti

It’s just like this…

“Until now, I only belived in what I can see with my eyes or touch with my hands? with that faith, I lived”
I think, when this night will be over, something will change

Take that! Supersonic
Fighter, wake up!
it depends on me, if I choose something valuable or big garbage at a fork

wannabe samurai Ride on!(Ride on the fire!!)
don’t cry gratuitous (-without any reason)
How low?(How low will you go??)
climb on the bridge made of stone which seems to break and fligh, flex-wing

What do you want to be? Let you shout it out for me!
The mirage of the dungeon dissapears, theory 0 is close to gravity

It’s just like this…
“Until now, I only belived in what I can see with my eyes or touch with my hands? with that faith, I lived”
I think, when this night will be over, something will change
Tonight is the night…

“When this voice will reach you”
“When you excess the unuiverse”
dreaming of such things, I wait for the morning
Therefor will I be on this place, until the flowing tears will dry

It’s just meant to be

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

✩Source: tumblr gomi ningen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario