miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Mogura - English

I was frustrated at how
it’s always my worthless self’s fault.
In this place where the sunlight does not reach,
there is not a single sin.
Don’t you think so, too?
Giving up on honest pretenses,
it’s their way of going insane.
They gaze at the moon naked,
merely imitating a crow’s caw,
but I, too, am not very different from them.

Even if people sneer at me, I won't worry about it;
I have no choice but to push forward.

More deeply, deeper in,
there is no goal, exit, up, or down.
Here, there is only bottomless darkness.

I seek the darkness even more,
wandering and diving, runaway.
Like the deep-sea fish I saw in a picture book,
this is absolute solitude.
The art is a little eerie, isn’t it.

Since there isn’t an answer there,
I won’t look back, even if I’m frozen in fear.

What I grasp with these hands
is dug up with the help of a Chihuahua,
howling, barking, until I’m so tired I fall asleep.

Dig it, Dig it up!! Do it, Do it right now!!
Bold and calm, a creative and adventurous soul.
Dig it, Dig it up!! Do it, Do it right now!!
It’s a solemn principle, give my spirit more shock.

Dig or die!!
More deeply, deeper in, without the battle's outcome,
I don't even need a reason.
Do nothing but dig, oh yeah!!
What I grasp with these hands,
I will stop the sea of magma.
I believe that the universe expanding
before my eyes is only a dazzling darkness.

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★

✩Source: musicbox

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario