viernes, 2 de octubre de 2020

Campanella - English

 On the days with nothing worth doing
The vague sadness repeats

On the nights I forget I'm alive
I'll decorate my room with flowers; flowers that won't wither

I write down my only wish
It should change depending on how you look at it

The days of repetition build up and blend together
Even transparent water becomes blue the deeper it gets

 "Fairness to all people"
Is someone's ideology
In some corner of the great big universe
The credits appear suddenly

 Extremely delicately, yet beautifully,
 My crowded memories, like a broken lantern
 Underneath the sky filled with floating bells
 I simply watch the end of the world

There's no rain that won't stop, and no rain that won't fall
 The sun will rise again, and always fall again

 The fluttering philosophies under the name of "love and peace"
The meaning of their competition is lost
In the end days that tell us nothing

 You're waiting for me somewhere
 If I tried to draw you from memory, it would be incomplete
 Practicing those strokes is like pushing a car up a hill
As are living, and love, and dreams
It's delicate, therefore it's beautiful
 My sparkling memories overflow like a lantern
 At the bottom of the sea to where the bells have sunk
 I wonder if this world will become one

★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★✩★
✩ Source: fryan_get on twitter 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario